Saturday, May 1, 2010

bobble



Meet the Water Bobble. It's a self-filtering water bottle. You fill it up with tap water, and it filters the water into pure, fresh water that tastes like a bottle of water. My roommate recently got one, and I must say.. it's pretty awesome. It comes in all types of colors - and the filters are removable so you can change them every two months or so. Jordan just ordered me a pink one :) and I can NOT wait to get it!

On a side note, freshman year of college is coming to an end.. which is really sad, but it's also bittersweet! I'm excited to go home, but I know I'm gonna remember why I left! Hahahaha. Three days until my best friend's birthday, and four days until I'm FINALLY reunited with the love of my life - my marine!


XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment