Jordan was supposed to have already left for Afghanistan.. but hasn't. He should be leaving sometime soon. They keep changing the leave dates. It's so odd! I've heard of changing homecoming dates, but this is getting crazy! I'm seriously tempted to think that God is just messing with Jordan. First he was supposed to leave WAY before the new Harry Potter movie came out; then he was supposed to leave right after; and now he's supposed to leave before again. Who in the world knows when he's actually going to leave!?
Meanwhile, I got his Afghanistan address :) I got motomail all set up! I'm so excited. I was giddy for almost two straight hours about it. I'm not sure why, though. I guess it's just because I'm so ready to get this done! My goal is to get through this better than I've ever seen someone get through a 7 month USMC deployment. And that's what I'm going to do. And nothing will put a bigger smile on my face than following through with that goal <3
Life
I ended up pulling through my mini-mester class. It took a lot of effort to pull my grade back up from where it was.. but I did it. I'm really proud. But I need to put more effort into my other classes. I have to do really well in them, or else I'm going to let my parents down - even though they're already mad at me. I wish things would get better with them. I wish things would get better between them and Jordan. I don't really know what Jordan's ever done to them. And I can't really explain it. I know there's the past.. but I thought when Jordan joined the USMC, they had left that all in the past. And it bugs me that it still comes up. I've tried to leave as much of anything in the past as possible, so I really don't see why nobody else can do the same. I'm sure it'll get better. It just really sucks worrying about if I'm going to be yelled at if I text my parents for something.
Back to the happy stuff!

That's all I have for now, loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment