Friday, June 17, 2011

Hmm!

I forgot I had this for a while :) I guess it'll just be another form of venting while Jordan's gone! So, here's the rundown on a quick update:

I'm an engaged woman :) Christmas morning 2010, he sneaked into my house /room while I was asleep.. and woke me up with kisses on the nose; and when I opened my eyes, there he was.. down on his knee with the ring box opened up. And the first thing I said? "But.. I have no makeup on!!" We both burst out laughing, and then I told him OF COURSE.



Also, I'm about to be a junior in college.. my mom's about to sell our house that I grew up in after my parents got divorced.. my brother graduates high school this December.. Jordan heads to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks.. Mom got remarried.. I changed my name.. we got a new puppy.. I now have an apartment.. and that's really all for the big things.

1 comment: